Saturday, August 8, 2009

A Lengthy Commencement Speech

Hello and welcome to the new and improved cyber-age Benis. After a long reprieve we are comin' back at you with a more mature and scholarly approach to nonsense. For those of you who don't already know us, we are Katie and Laura, the geniuses who birthed the orignial Benis Zine back in 2001. The crappily-stapled and photocopied days are over, although the original concept remains. In our heyday, we provided insightful social commentary, instructional articles of all varieties, blatant lies, and mild entertainment. We intend to continue these pursuits and more with our now-patented brand of vitriolic journalism, steeped in an unprecedented (for us) enthusiasm. Familiarize yourself with Benis, future media moguls, as we will one day rule everything around you.

8 comments:

  1. Yay Benis! So glad it's back. Is it a combo of butt and penis?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, in the course of the last eight years I've forgotten. I'd say that sounds about right, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your poor mother made those crappily stapled issues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For some reason, my name posted as Alexandra!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I KNEW that's what you were so hot to comment about! As I recall, we stapled them! Maybe I'm thinking of I'em Sorry But I Love You Both...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just looked at this and thought, "Who is this Alexandra and how does she know I did it?"

    ReplyDelete